Ford Focus RS Performance Revealed: 0-62mph: 4.7 Seconds, 165mph

First batch of cars on the way apparently should be a demo popping up in the next couple of weeks.

I assume spirit in Dublin are getting one.

I saw this car has drift mode I wonder how it works? Maybe locks differentials

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I would say there will be a good few on the road due to the amount of Golf R's around the place. Be interesting to see how it stacks up against the new type r on our roads.

I would say there will be a good few on the road due to the amount of Golf R's around the place. Be interesting to see how it stacks up against the new type r on our roads.
Have you read the specs? You do know it's four wheel drive and fifty bhp more? Top Gear were going to drag race the two cars but decided there was no point as the type r would would get eaten alive. The rs is a far far better car than that heap of a "type r" and I'd even put the golf r in that bracket to.

I seen a golf r in mondello in the worst rain I ever seen and it ran rings around everything out there very very quick car and so well balanced in the wet

Have you read the specs? You do know it's four wheel drive and fifty bhp more? Top Gear were going to drag race the two cars but decided there was no point as the type r would would get eaten alive. The rs is a far far better car than that heap of a "type r" and I'd even put the golf r in that bracket to.

But the type r looks so cool....................................................;)

Not sure there will be that many around. Pricier than a golf r too. Irish motorists more brand conscious too. Apparently three cars should be arriving this week or early next. One up the north at a dealer already too.

Not sure there will be that many around. Pricier than a golf r too. Irish motorists more brand conscious too. Apparently three cars should be arriving this week or early next. One up the north at a dealer already too.

Back