Ford Focus RS Performance Revealed: 0-62mph: 4.7 Seconds, 165mph

Great looking car alright I liked the bonnet vents in the old one pitty they are not on the new one

Production has officially started and the media embargo is due to be lifted this evening at four pm so expect a mountain of reviews and a load of video reviews on you tube.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Heard rumors of one been ordered local to me . Local mechanic apparently . Be nice to see one in the flesh :icon_pray:

There's Hatch Sti driver on here that's ordered one too Tommy can't wait to see it on the road too.

Say the Rs owner club will have one at this year's Ternure.

Wonder could we get someone with a New Sti for our stand that would be savage????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah she's on English plates . Been around 4 or 5 months at this stage . I stuck a picture of her up a while ago

Are the rumours true Dec that your garage are not getting them now?

Lad on backroads saying he rang Keith in your place and they won't be selling them?
That's a sh1t buzz if it's true. :(

Ye I'm afraid so graham we are getting one but it had to be ordered off a ford store dealer, it's bollox to be honest I'd say we sold the most rs cars in the country for the two previous models and we are a premium dealer but that's not enough now ford think they are ferrari

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

The awd system looks impressive, Apparently it's a gkn twinster system (similar to Range Rover evoque)

Press reports so far seem to be at odds with gkn press release which implies 100% of power can go to one wheel(press articles say 70%) which sound mad

I know there's probably a lot of marketing blurb but sounds way more sophisticated than haldex type Audi and volkswagon systems and probably Subaru to

Only negative I've seen so far is that seating position seems high

I'm looking forward to seeing more reviews

Ye I'm afraid so graham we are getting one but it had to be ordered off a ford store dealer, it's bollox to be honest I'd say we sold the most rs cars in the country for the two previous models and we are a premium dealer but that's not enough now ford think they are ferrari

Agree 100%. The whole ford store thing seems like a great way to piss off most of their dealers

Do any other manufacturers do the same?

Not that I know of Paul it's completely stupid as a few years ago they split the dealer network into core and premium. Core being a basic dealership premium being a dealership with master technician's, higher discounts a rebates for the dealer and modern showrooms etc now they want dealers to pay to be a ford store

The awd system looks impressive, Apparently it's a gkn twinster system (similar to Range Rover evoque)

Press reports so far seem to be at odds with gkn press release which implies 100% of power can go to one wheel(press articles say 70%) which sound mad

I know there's probably a lot of marketing blurb but sounds way more sophisticated than haldex type Audi and volkswagon systems and probably Subaru to

Only negative I've seen so far is that seating position seems high

I'm looking forward to seeing more reviews
It's not that 100% can go to the rear Paul it can send up to 70% to the rear but it can split power on the rear diff by sending 100% to either side if needed. So basically it can send power to individual wheels as needed depending on grip levels. Looks a mad system and seems to work

Agree 100%. The whole ford store thing seems like a great way to piss off most of their dealers

Do any other manufacturers do the same?

Audi do stuff like that, if you want to sell the R8.
Dealer needs special lifts,special tools,specific trained techs...

My place sold them when they first came but dropped them after, too much hassle for the few that sold.

Back