Ford Focus RS Performance Revealed: 0-62mph: 4.7 Seconds, 165mph

They could have but it would leave in the 65-75k bracket and they were aiming to be competitive with the market rivals so they spent all their money on chassis dynamics

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

All new fords are world cars now the only market using domestic cars is Australia and that is ending in 2017

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

A Member said to me that yes it's cheaper
but the Focus will hold more the other side when time to sell
he thinks the golf will tumble in Resale
I think it will be in demand in a few years however
as the cheap tax and nothing really else with that performance will be available
As there's virtually no subarus in Ireland and will probably only be a handful of focus here
so I think the golf will hold its money much more than the r32 of old due to the tax
but I would agree the focus will hold much more value
so financially the focus makes more sense long term
But 2 absolutely fantastic cars and Subaru with road tax at 2080 a year are well behind
id also guess the golf would be more problematic and would eat you alive out of warranty
time will tell there

The new focus running gear in the the last rs body and I'd be all over it
Great car but just lacking in the looks department I'd like something a bit more chunky
But I love it

The new focus running gear in the the last rs body and I'd be all over it
Great car but just lacking in the looks department I'd like something a bit more chunky
But I love it

This all day long.

Looking forward to seeing what the tuners can do with regard to bodykits - SEMA show could be interesting this year?

A Member said to me that yes it's cheaper
but the Focus will hold more the other side when time to sell
he thinks the golf will tumble in Resale
I think it will be in demand in a few years however
as the cheap tax and nothing really else with that performance will be available
As there's virtually no subarus in Ireland and will probably only be a handful of focus here
so I think the golf will hold its money much more than the r32 of old due to the tax
but I would agree the focus will hold much more value
so financially the focus makes more sense long term
But 2 absolutely fantastic cars and Subaru with road tax at 2080 a year are well behind
id also guess the golf would be more problematic and would eat you alive out of warranty
time will tell there

I agree;

Golf r will hold vale better than r32 due to road tax
Rs will probably hold value better than golfr and
Focus will probably have less going wrong with it

A five year warranty is available on the rs for about €450 which is good idea IMO

I wouldn't consider either car and get a scooby except for the road tax. I do prefer a hatch though

Back