gt5 out next month

Harvey norman is the cheapest for the games always under 50 have always bought my ps3 games there when everyone else is sold out as they dont ever advertise games
might be worth a look if you cant get it anywhere.

I'm not sure what to make it.. The graphics/ gameplay are very inconsistent for a game thats been in production for so long. I'm hoping some patches will improve the playability in time. I was expecting a lot more from this game. Better graphics, different tracks. I won't lie to yis, I haven't really gotten in to it yet, but there's no Nurburgring, not the main track anyways. You'll probably have to buy it at the Playststion store. The rallying is good fun n the karting ain't bad.

I was impressed by the selection of cars.. Got me a second hand 96 Leggy GT-B.. hahaa classic..

Think I prefer Forza tho'. For now..

Not too impressed from what i've seen on youtube.I doubt i will be forking out.Motion looks very stilted and jumpy,was expecting smoother.Maybe they concentrated too much on picture detail?Also rumours the game has terrible glitches in loading and missing stuff it's supposed to have.They defo rushed it out for Christmas despite taking 5 years aleady.We should have GT6 by now. :icon_hang:

Can you drive on the top gear track other than in the special events... ?????

I cant find it anywhere...

I've splashed out on a '05 STi Spec C RA and have it tuned up to 492bhp & track tyres...what an animal :dance:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=26985.msg325579#msg325579 date=1291055112]
I've splashed out on a '05 STi Spec C RA and have it tuned up to 492bhp & track tyres...what an animal :dance:
[/quote]
i thought you would have gone for the evo as you never shut up about them :tongue:

Just started playing it today and i think its very good only have a glanza at the min but theres a V5 wagon sti i wanna get

Back