gt5 out next month

[quote author=copperhead link=topic=26985.msg325583#msg325583 date=1291057656]
i thought you would have gone for the evo as you never shut up about them :tongue:
[/quote]

Shut it you :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

:icon_grin:

Whats story with getting an ISDC one lap leaderboard of some track (Nurburgring ?)using any scooby other than the rally or race versions, whos on?

Photograph time and post for proof

[quote author=sti v6 link=topic=26985.msg325556#msg325556 date=1291050521]
Can you drive on the top gear track other than in the special events... ?????

I cant find it anywhere...
[/quote]

Yes you can. But you have to get a gold in the VW Van race in the Special Events first..

[quote author=narked link=topic=26985.msg325709#msg325709 date=1291135483]
Whats story with getting an ISDC one lap leaderboard of some track (Nurburgring ?)using any scooby other than the rally or race versions, whos on?

Photograph time and post for proof
[/quote]

Sounds good. Maybe turn off all driver assists and racing line also.. I'd be well up fer that. Lovin' this game. I'm a huge fan of Forza but this game is the dogs...

lucky man what race or level do you get the veyron at. i havent been playing this much since my college exams start in a week :icon_cry:

U have to create a driver then u can take play in them. For the first I'd say 8 levels of ur b driver he is gona do ur head in with his drivin skill so make sure not to stick him into anythin too power or rear wheel drive. The icon for makin the racer is just under the garage from memory hope it helps man

i have one spec b driver there in the icon under garage but how do operate him i cant press any buttons to interact with him?

he has no races done and no wins?

and i can't create anymore spec b driver's?

Go to b spec races and enter him into a race. You have to be at a certain b level before it will let you create more.

very much so worth getting, but be prepared to drive a slow car at the start gets better the more time u put in playing, will keep u occupied for hours,

b spec is gr8 you can have a driver in a race and you just give him orders, and once u get a lead in the race you can go make tea and have a sambo come back and he wil still be leading the race :049:

Back