My New STi.

It's the tone I'm after the little gay beep from the horn on mine is comical
Not pushed on what it looks like to be honest.
What's the deepest one you can get.
Something from a train lol

Me and Rich C Photography hanging out at the weekend. Go Follow his work on Facebook/Instagram. Seriously good quality photos

Have you decided who your going to bring it to for the map.

I'll be heading down to Aonghus with my DC5 in the next 3-4 months I'd say

Looks wise I wouldn't do anything. I might into a decat and maybe a nur spec r for the glorious sound :)

How does the bride compare to the standard seats ?

Have you decided who your going to bring it to for the map.

I'll be heading down to Aonghus with my DC5 in the next 3-4 months I'd say

Looks wise I wouldn't do anything. I might into a decat and maybe a nur spec r for the glorious sound :)

How does the bride compare to the standard seats ?

Haven't decided yet. Maybe WCP in Kerry. We spoke about decat. Down pipe etc...

The Bride is a lot more comfortable then the DC5 Recaro and STi standard seats. Saying that the STi standard seats wouldn't be good if they were on a lower rail IMO.

If you want to get your car mapped there's only one man for the and only one man most of the lads trust on here and that's Bob rawle. He did my legacy years back and I couldn't recommend him highly enough

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

This car was mine a while back , sold it to mark, he done some job on it, looks great now, best luck with it

Flew passed the NCT today. Didn't let them blow my diff on the rollers either so all in all a good day ????????????

Only thing I had to do was bring the engineer report for the Nardi Wheel and change plates to standard ones.

Back