I know it's gas how my car or set up just didn't like them.And I had great confidence in them tyres kieran, I ran them for a few years.
Would different set ups have an affect...lowered..roll bars..driving style even.. you'd imagine it would to be fairI know it's gas how my car or set up just didn't like them.![]()
Would different set ups have an affect...lowered..roll bars..driving style even.. you'd imagine it would to be fair

Won't be doing track days and I rarely drive hard at all. So very fair point on over kill!I've Eagle F1 SuperSports, they're grand like, I can say a bit overkill all the same. I haven't found their limits, far from, but I've had various different brands, Nexen, Nankang etc and didn't really find their limits either. Now you'd notice a huge improvement over the likes of Kenda or something but... I dono,,, maybe a massive factor on track.. Road driving you're fairly ok I'd say
Nankang very good in wet. So are Nexen
On 17s so that narrows it down I guess, I'll check the Uniroyal too, can't really fault them the last few months. Need them for next week's meetFyi F1 SS 18 inch and up F1 & Ps5 can be got in 17
F1s seem to have preference here for sureTried a few different ones on an older car. PS4s, Contisport 5, Bridgestone S001, PS5s. PS5s were best of the lot, was on a FWD car. PS4s close second.
Based on sidewall look if that matters, Michelin have a slope out to the rim protector. Contis are straightish with not much of a protector and the S001 poke out the furthest. But I will be getting F1s next time based on look and feedback from others.