What did you do to your car today?

Great stuff man, well done! Is there another subaru in the pipeline?
Unfortunately not. I was always into Hondas and Evos sorry haha I never got as much joy from car as I did that wagon it totally gave me the subaru bug. Iv another very rare JDM machine that iv been restoring since the day I bought it 8yrs ago. Nearly complete so plan is finish it and enjoy it. My wife is terminally ill. Cancer. Brain Tumor. She's 38 and at end of life. We have a 5half year old son. She was diagnosed in 2019 when our son was 6months old and has gone through years of chemo,radio,and surgery. It puts things into perspective. I'm saying this for two reason's. One,enjoy yer lives and cherish yer family and loved one's never know what tomorrow will bring. Two,the good dristraction and joy that wagon brought me through it all was brilliant and it's a nice thing to be able to do and enjoy our car's and the car scene regardless of what your driving it doesn't matter if it brings you a bit of joy and distraction from the day in day and you get to meet and forge new friendships along the way well then isn't that what it's all about. Yesterday is history,tomorrow is a mystery live for today

Unfortunately not. I was always into Hondas and Evos sorry haha I never got as much joy from car as I did that wagon it totally gave me the subaru bug. Iv another very rare JDM machine that iv been restoring since the day I bought it 8yrs ago. Nearly complete so plan is finish it and enjoy it. My wife is terminally ill. Cancer. Brain Tumor. She's 38 and at end of life. We have a 5half year old son. She was diagnosed in 2019 when our son was 6months old and has gone through years of chemo,radio,and surgery. It puts things into perspective. I'm saying this for two reason's. One,enjoy yer lives and cherish yer family and loved one's never know what tomorrow will bring. Two,the good dristraction and joy that wagon brought me through it all was brilliant and it's a nice thing to be able to do and enjoy our car's and the car scene regardless of what your driving it doesn't matter if it brings you a bit of joy and distraction from the day in day and you get to meet and forge new friendships along the way well then isn't that what it's all about. Yesterday is history,tomorrow is a mystery live for today
Very sorry to hear this and I genuinely wish ye all.the best for the future. 🙏

I agree, Life is short so enjoy.

Jesus man..I'm lost for words, so sorry to hear. It's an awful thing that.
If you ever need to vent man, we're a club, we're all here for each other in what ways we can. If you need to chat, drop a message, or start a thread...Best wishes man 🙏

Jesus man..I'm lost for words, so sorry to hear. It's an awful thing that.
If you ever need to vent man, we're a club, we're all here for each other in what ways we can. If you need to chat, drop a message, or start a thread...Best wishes man 🙏
Thank you,that's one thing I found about this club even though I never joined up a full member seems to be very genuine and helpful people even the couple of msgs I exchanged with Adrian was always very genuine and helpful,il stay on the forum because I like looking at the chats on it and enjoy the conversations and banter

Congrads on the sale 👍 it’s was a good car .
Very sorry to hear about your wife as you say you just never know what’s around the corner very sad when you have small kids . Wish you your wife and kids the very best as it puts life and everything in perspective .
Hang around here as look forward to hearing about the other jdm car 👍👍

Congrats on the sale Darren, in fairness the wagon has to be one of the cleanest out there, did she stay in the west?

So sorry to hear about your wife's illness, its true, we all have to enjoy every minute, the torture of the cars can be a welcome distraction, at times.

Have a run in the west later in the year hopefully you'll have a yoke one the road to tag along, always welcome, subaru or not 👍👍

Congrats on the sale Darren, in fairness the wagon has to be one of the cleanest out there, did she stay in the west?

So sorry to hear about your wife's illness, its true, we all have to enjoy every minute, the torture of the cars can be a welcome distraction, at times.

Have a run in the west later in the year hopefully you'll have a yoke one the road to tag along, always welcome, subaru or not 👍👍
Thanks very much Adrian appreciate that alot. Yea a fella in Mayo bought it he was delighted with it he msgd me yday saying it's a lovely car to drive and that he'd be minding it. He has few other lovely car's supra,evo9,gtir pulser so adding to his collection so I'm happy it's going to a good home too

Love it! Need lots of car pics once she's back on the road and all that. Make the kerry run next month?

Yup, may have to detango the headlamps myself now too 😆🤣
Yeah Eoin myself and Colm put them in the oven many moons ago!
He’s a dab hand at doing them!! Top man!
I was sh1tting a brick putting the lm in the oven!

I think they look good.
Need to polish lenses now as usual.

So I found the blow and I was correct, headers/manifold, passenger side blowing at the weld behind the heat shield! 🙈

Tried to upload video of it but it’s above my pay grade! 😬🤣🤣

So where do I get a new one?? Just need the section from both heads across, I think.

Any advice appreciated 👍🏻

Back