Re-mapped for Nct, failed on lambda @1.14.
All good now on my machine in work.
Hope it will pass on Saturday now
All good now on my machine in work.
Hope it will pass on Saturday now
WAGON DEC said:A car that's mapped should be the very same as standard if mapped correctly the only extra fuelling required is on boost
WAGON DEC said:I would imagine any mapper doing a road car would check this while doing the map
If that was overlooked what else wasBazGF8 said:WAGON DEC said:I would imagine any mapper doing a road car would check this while doing the map
Can still be overlooked though. The first map after my engine build , lambda was turned off .Also has a effect on fuel economy
WAGON DEC said:A car that's mapped should be the very same as standard if mapped correctly the only extra fuelling required is on boost
Rob Spec C said:I can't hold 2k revs without it chugging like a learner driver, something to do with switching between open loop and closed loop, most of the reason I've only started the car once this year
Runs through the map sensor alright, couldn't think what it was![]()