What did you do to your car today?

Dropped it off to have front pads and front/rear ARB links changed.

Hopefully he'll also have time to investigate why she's getting a good bit warmer in traffic recently :eek:hhpoopoo:
 
Visited it yesterday to make sure it was still there, can't wait to get the turbo rebuilt along with a few jobs and drive it again next year. Really missed driving it this year, but hopefully have all the ducks lined up now so she can be back on the road legally next year :subaru:
 
Good stuff robbie . Be nice to see it out again . When there off the road you do genuinely start to miss them
 
New mud flaps!!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • 0 bytes · Views: 18
  • 0 bytes · Views: 14
  • 0 bytes · Views: 13
Dent removal fella dropped over to see the car and booked her in next Wednesday to get all the small dings around her done.
 
scoobysub said:
Rob Spec C said:
Absolutely, can't wait to be honest. Deserves to be used :subaru:

Hard to leave them parked up. Drive it on :thumbsup:

It was either leave it parked up or sell it and not replace it. Changed career this year for better long term prospects but short term means pay cut :icon_hang:
 
In fairness, I can't complain, it was my choice and one I'm very happy I made. I could've stayed where I was and done the same job for the next 40 years but I wanted to move somewhere where there were a lot more opportunities :thumbsup:
 
STI scoop on
0fbdf70aaf3eb6e40a7da934c1cc4bed.jpg
95baa293b39a51706d2022c75faf2e06.jpg
ad7d2a2be23ecd387537a0d930488734.jpg
 
I have about 15 about the car. None that noticeable just little dings which annoy me so happy to be getting them sorted.
 


Turbo, downpipe and up-pipe blanket arrived today from ThermalZero, I will hopefully get around to fitting these over the weekend. Anyone use these before?
 
Back
Top