Yea got her built eventually. Need a big shed for my huge tool LOLTommy 555 said:looks the job Anto , that your own garage , looks a good size.
scoobysub said:If that was the case you.d be falling over all the time:falldownlaugh:
can't argue with that have you contact details please tomdiesel tom said:@ Anto j carlow coatings top class work 4 wheels stripped bead blasted primed powder coated and lacquered €220
I absolutely love your scooby it's a work of art.diesel tom said:Carlow coatings ted (059) 913 7758 you can tell him you got the number off me
Here is a couple of pics of a set he done for me a couple of weeks ago give you a better idea I made up the sti stickers for the centre caps

Great job, looks classAndyC said:
The Scoob in the pic above with the black rims is not my bus lad, it's a customers carscrawnban said:I absolutely love your scooby it's a work of art.diesel tom said:Carlow coatings ted (059) 913 7758 you can tell him you got the number off me
Here is a couple of pics of a set he done for me a couple of weeks ago give you a better idea I made up the sti stickers for the centre caps
AndyC said: