What did you do to your car today?

diesel tom said:
@ Anto j carlow coatings top class work 4 wheels stripped bead blasted primed powder coated and lacquered €220
can't argue with that have you contact details please tom
 
Carlow coatings ted (059) 913 7758 you can tell him you got the number off me
Here is a couple of pics of a set he done for me a couple of weeks ago give you a better idea I made up the sti stickers for the centre caps
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    779.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    736.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 0 bytes · Views: 27
  • 0 bytes · Views: 22
  • 0 bytes · Views: 24
diesel tom said:
Carlow coatings ted (059) 913 7758 you can tell him you got the number off me
Here is a couple of pics of a set he done for me a couple of weeks ago give you a better idea I made up the sti stickers for the centre caps
I absolutely love your scooby it's a work of art.
 
scrawnban said:
diesel tom said:
Carlow coatings ted (059) 913 7758 you can tell him you got the number off me
Here is a couple of pics of a set he done for me a couple of weeks ago give you a better idea I made up the sti stickers for the centre caps
I absolutely love your scooby it's a work of art.
The Scoob in the pic above with the black rims is not my bus lad, it's a customers car

@anto white wheels are class but a pure and utter pane to keep clean I'm learning that now with my bus here
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • 0 bytes · Views: 21
Back
Top