Brand new parts clear out from my old impreza

sorry guys... been going through a bit of time lately that im sure yee dont want to hear about and havnt been near this.
will try get near a laptop/computer in the next few days and sort out the refunds, its not acceptable i know. but yee know what happened with the post office and all the parts, i lost out on a few hundred quid worth of stuff too, i will get this sorted for yee lads. i havent hit the hills ha.

sorry for this :smile:

had you the parts recorded(insured) via post office??

any parts ive sent always sent recorded,not had an issue yet

there is a tracking number on receipt of posting as standard with post office, so should therefore be traceable? Usually id send it onto reciever to track,

i think a proper explanation is in order along with refunds,cant imagine loads of parts just vanishing without trace,also some of your items were high value so id imagine you sent them registered to cover yourself?and you get a recipt for normal postage with details on that aswell so you can go d post office and ask for an explanation??

[quote author=Robbie sti link=topic=36382.msg420516#msg420516 date=1358778517]
Can you refund me asap !
[/quote]

Come on man your takeing the piss........

[quote author=Robbie sti link=topic=36382.msg422254#msg422254 date=1359675555]
[quote author=Robbie sti link=topic=36382.msg420516#msg420516 date=1358778517]
Can you refund me asap !
[/quote]

Come on man your takeing the piss........
[/quote]

Really taking the piss.

All you got to do LLoyd is log on to paypal and refund. Other wise i'll have to put in a complaint to paypal and i don't think you want that.

12 days since you said you would sort this Lloyd and no word...you're on borrowed time around here I suspect.

Don't forget you gave the club your home address when you joined up previously :thumbsup:

i said email me saying how much i owe yee and i will refund it!!... only received one email saying how much i owed someone.
then i log on here after a week and see a big speil about yee losing the head. that wont get you refunds.

just send me an email to lloyd.wadding@hotmail.com saying how much i owe you and then i know how much to refund everyone by. simple guys.

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=36382.msg422289#msg422289 date=1359731407]
i said email me saying how much i owe yee and i will refund it!!... only received one email saying how much i owed someone.
then i log on here after a week and see a big speil about yee losing the head. that wont get you refunds.

just send me an email to lloyd.wadding@hotmail.com saying how much i owe you and then i know how much to refund everyone by. simple guys.
[/quote]

so you are saying that the guys who paid you in good faith for the parts which have not been sent to them that have tried to contact you via email and phone are not allow to express the annoyance here in your tread and ask for there refunds after been promised weeks ago,that they will not get there money by posting here? because that seems like a treat saying you wont get refunds,i tell ya you have some neck on ya trying to rips lads off.

you know well who you ow and how much check you paypal and see who made payments to you dumbass
and if they paid you in a different form shouldnt be hard to figure out.

looks like you just popping from time to time to buy yourself more time?and frankley you wont be welcome back after the refunds have been refunded if your even man enough to cough up and repay whats not yours, and your bullshit with the post office loosing all the parts is horseshite aswell

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=36382.msg422292#msg422292 date=1359735479]

[/quote]

so you are saying that the guys who paid you in good faith for the parts which have not been sent to them that have tried to contact you via email and phone are not allow to express the annoyance here in your tread and ask for there refunds after been promised weeks ago,that they will not get there money by posting here? because that seems like a treat saying you wont get refunds,i tell ya you have some neck on ya trying to rips lads off.

you know well who you ow and how much check you paypal and see who made payments to you dumbass

looks like you just popping from time to time to buy yourself more time?and frankley you wont be welcome back after the refunds have been refunded if your even man enough to cough up and repay whats not yours, and your bullshit with the post office loosing all the parts is horseshite aswell
[/quote

well said

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=36382.msg422292#msg422292 date=1359735479]

[/quote]

[/quote]

everything will be refunded, just dont want to refund the wrong amount to different people. just need to know. tell me where it is in paypal and i will use the refund option or whatever it is. [quote author="Gretts" link=topic=36382.msg422299#msg422299 date=1359738651]
Bad form lad very easy to refund just a click of a button nowadays,

yer well able to buy bumpers for your car on other sites if you can afford to do that ye can refund lads..

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?11543-who-wants-s15-aero-front-bumper-)&s=ffdf5f0e2ee025832856d84eba880b7d

and wheels

http://driftireland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34243
[/quote]

the money is not a problem... knowing how much to refund each of you is!! i want to get this sorted just as much as yee do.

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=36382.msg422301#msg422301 date=1359740890]

[/quote]

[/quote]

everything will be refunded, just dont want to refund the wrong amount to different people. just need to know. tell me where it is in paypal and i will use the refund option or whatever it is. [quote author="Gretts" link=topic=36382.msg422299#msg422299 date=1359738651]
Bad form lad very easy to refund just a click of a button nowadays,

yer well able to buy bumpers for your car on other sites if you can afford to do that ye can refund lads..

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?11543-who-wants-s15-aero-front-bumper-)&s=ffdf5f0e2ee025832856d84eba880b7d

and wheels

http://driftireland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34243
[/quote]

the money is not a problem... knowing how much to refund each of you is!! i want to get this sorted just as much as yee do.
[/quote]

C`mon are you been serious?..said part for sale....advertised sale price....agreed price....person who bought it.....= the person whos to be refunded and how much :wall:

:sucks:

Why cant you just check who you received payments from on paypal, that will tell you the name and amount. and then you can refund them. Simple.
You may even have a refund option beside the payment received on paypal.

Its a fairly straight forward thing to do Lloyd.

Back