Brand new parts clear out from my old impreza

now lets help Lloyd as he seems to be retarted.anyone thats owed money please post here with there full name how much there owed, part they paid for and method of payment inc any costs incurred so that a full refund can be given with no excuses.thanks alan

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=36382.msg422289#msg422289 date=1359731407]
i said email me saying how much i owe yee and i will refund it!!... only received one email saying how much i owed someone.

[/quote]

And even doing that I still haven't a refund 2 weeks later.

I paid on the 8th December and I got is crap from you.

If the money isn't a problem, refund it now.

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=36382.msg422314#msg422314 date=1359749242]
now lets help Lloyd as he seems to be retarted.anyone thats owed money please post here with there full name how much there owed, part they paid for and method of payment inc any costs incurred so that a full refund can be given with no excuses.thanks alan

1.Patick patrickbuzzin@hotmail.com €60
[/quote]

1.Mr Green amount unknown
2.Patick patrickbuzzin@hotmail.com €60
3.paul rothery paulrothery1@eircom.net postal order 100 euro

1.Mr Green PayPal 60 euro
2.Patick patrickbuzzin@hotmail.com €60
3.paul rothery paulrothery1@eircom.net postal order 100 euro

can one of the mods make contact with this clown and ask for an explanation and a time frame on when this will be sorted please

In fairness don't think any of the mods are going to have any joy if he's not answering mails/calls from people that are owed refunds.

Has been on yesterday again

:smokin:

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=36382.msg422380#msg422380 date=1359803118]
In fairness don't think any of the mods are going to have any joy if he's not answering mails/calls from people that are owed refunds.

Has been on yesterday again

:smokin:

[/quote]

more proceedure than anything else carlo hes in breach of forums rules once all steps have been exhausted then its up to the guys to persue the money which ever way thay deem suitable ,and spread word on all the new forums hes on since given this one the middle finger and let all his new buddies know the real floyd

I have already pm'd Lloyd and asked him to refund the money to everyone involved. We will help out in any way we can in order to help our members get their money back.

Sales conducted on the forum are not the responsibility of the ISDC: http://isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=5441.0

If there is no movement on this over the weekend, I would recommend opening up Paypal disputes for everyone who has paid that way. Anyone else, if we can help out in any way, please pm me and I would be happy to help :thumbsup:

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=36382.msg422387#msg422387 date=1359809506]
I have already pm'd Lloyd and asked him to refund the money to everyone involved. We will help out in any way we can in order to help our members get their money back.

Sales conducted on the forum are not the responsibility of the ISDC: http://isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=5441.0

If there is no movement on this over the weekend, I would recommend opening up Paypal disputes for everyone who has paid that way. Anyone else, if we can help out in any way, please pm me and I would be happy to help :thumbsup:
[/quote]

ah ok robbie i presumed he may have broke some rules :thumbsup:..im sure he was cute enough to have it sent as a gift if not open a dispute sooner rather than later :thumbsup:

I promise this WILL be all sorted tomorrow guys (monday). Sorry, hectic weekend!!
will contact and refund everyone tomorrow RE: refunds/items.

no abuse needed,it doesn't help , thanks :thumbsup:

floyd stop talking sh*t and get it sorted.as for the abuse what planet are you on you got paid for parts and havent supplied them some payed the start of december and its now the start of feb im sure your silvia wants for nothing at the moment courtesy of the lads that payed you for impreza parts.d ya think lads are goin to sit back and say ah sure floyd it ok sort us out when you feal like it i bought nothing off ya thank god and i seem to be more annoyed than the lads you ripped off if you wer closer to dublin ya get some boot in d hole end of.

HKS induction Kit (which was returned to me by AnPost was sent out today to Ivan @positive signs - Tracking No. - CL 029 701 866 IE
Blue D1 spec Nuts (which was returned to me by Anpost was sent out today to Robert Owens- Tracking No. - CL 029 701 852 IE

the top 2 tracking numbers i may have got mixed up with each other so try the other one if not correct for you item
out of the all items posted these are the only two i received back from AnPost!!

Paul Rothery - your postal order will be sent out tomorrow. (100e)
Patrick sharkley - your Refund has been sent via paypal by the request you sent on saturday (60e)

sorry for using real names rather than your ISDC screen name as i didnt want to confuse names with screen names.

dont think i forgot anyone by checking paypal history but if i did then please let me know, thanks :thumbsup:

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=36382.msg422759#msg422759 date=1360003598]
HKS induction Kit (which was returned to me by AnPost was sent out today to Ivan @positive signs - Tracking No. - CL 029 701 866 IE
Blue D1 spec Nuts (which was returned to me by Anpost was sent out today to Robert Owens- Tracking No. - CL 029 701 852 IE

the top 2 tracking numbers i may have got mixed up with each other so try the other one if not correct for you item
out of the all items posted these are the only two i received back from AnPost!!

Paul Rothery - your postal order will be sent out tomorrow. (100e)
Patrick sharkley - your Refund has been sent via paypal by the request you sent on saturday (60e)

sorry for using real names rather than your ISDC screen name as i didnt want to confuse names with screen names.

dont think i forgot anyone by checking paypal history but if i did then please let me know, thanks :thumbsup:

[/quote]

fair play

[quote author=PatrickBuzzin link=topic=36382.msg422321#msg422321 date=1359750255]
[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=36382.msg422314#msg422314 date=1359749242]

1.Patick patrickbuzzin@hotmail.com €60
2.Robbie Sti €60 nuts.paypal
[/quote]
[/quote]

I kind of assumed that when i was buying the induction kit that this what i was getting
hksindkitgif.gif

But all i got was the filter, Lloyd any chance you have the other bits lying about?

If Lloyd does not come up with the rest of it, how do i go about fitting it?

Ivan

Back