Brand new parts clear out from my old impreza

Mr Green

i think thats just a generic picture of a SPFR filter

i had the same one for my B4, same as impreza fitment,

but if ALL you got was the bare filter you are missing everything above aside from what looks like a MAF tube, but in its place there should be a mounting plate to affix to your existing maf tube

[quote author=Goosie link=topic=36382.msg423096#msg423096 date=1360238076]
Mr Green

i think thats just a generic picture of a SPFR filter

i had the same one for my B4, same as impreza fitment,

but if ALL you got was the bare filter you are missing everything above aside from what looks like a MAF tube, but in its place there should be a mounting plate to affix to your existing maf tube
[/quote]

Thanks, all i got was the bare filter nothing else. Can't see how the MAF would be mounted. With out drilling holes in existing tubes.

actually Mr Green

from doing a quick google images search i think all your missing is the HKS rubber pipe, the two Jubalee clips and the stabilising bar

i think from memory and the google pis the hose goes over the lip on the back of the filter and is afixed by the clips and then the other end goes on your maf tube

see here ( i know its not a Subaru but you can see the way its mounted )

hks-super-power-filters-2.jpg

so i think all you need is to measure your maf tube and then measure the lip on the back of the filter and get a silocone hose the same diamiter

Couldnt help but notice you paid 60 for this filter, which id assume the seller wasnt specific as to what your getting, these can be got for €30, think i paid 200 for new kit from murray motorsport, maybe you would have to go that route and keep this as a replacement

[quote author=scoobydoo link=topic=36382.msg423134#msg423134 date=1360260022]
Couldnt help but notice you paid 60 for this filter, which id assume the seller wasnt specific as to what your getting, these can be got for €30, think i paid 200 for new kit from murray motorsport, maybe you would have to go that route and keep this as a replacement
[/quote]

Well he was specific, said it was induction kit, said it cost 200 euro new and had a link to the scoobyworld HKS induction kit.

I was had :-(

[quote author=mr.green link=topic=36382.msg423167#msg423167 date=1360268077]

Well he was specific, said it was induction kit, said it cost 200 euro new and had a link to the scoobyworld HKS induction kit.

[/quote] unfortunely, but what goes around comes around so hopefully he gets whats coming to him for acting such a fool

[quote author=mr.green link=topic=36382.msg423167#msg423167 date=1360268077]
[quote author=scoobydoo link=topic=36382.msg423134#msg423134 date=1360260022]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Could he be done under the trade discriptions ACT? :dontknow:

as of yet no, had a text from lloyd to say the money is on its way , but if i have to drive down there i will.....

[quote author=kerry sti link=topic=36382.msg424132#msg424132 date=1360966463]
as of yet no, had a text from lloyd to say the money is on its way , but if i have to drive down there i will.....
[/quote]

I can sort you out with his last known address if needs be :thumbsup:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=36382.msg424189#msg424189 date=1361002646]
[quote author=kerry sti link=topic=36382.msg424132#msg424132 date=1360966463]
[/quote]

I can sort you out with his last known address if needs be :thumbsup:
[/quote]

looks like that will be the only option hes had too many chances at this stage and his half ass approach is just an attempt to buy more time im really annoyed over this and im not owed anything thank good and would nearly go for the spin just to see his face when lads turn up looking there money, its very bad for the club and new payed up members trying to buy from decent lads in the club but dont proceed because of fear or the unknown and been ripped off,hope it doesnt but any lads looking at buying stuff off people here have any dobts pm me or any names you see poping up regular on the forum and they can be vouched for by me or them

Sorry lads, just seen all this now as i havnt been receiving notification updates off isdc for some reason, I just logged in to check the forum and seen this.

Paul you sent me your address by text and your postal order is in the post.

@ivan iirc you did ask was there a fitting kit included and i said no its was just the filter and housing. if you are not satisfied do you want refund? part refund?

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=36382.msg424233#msg424233 date=1361031001]

Sorry lads, just seen all this now as i havnt been receiving notification updates off isdc for some reason, I just logged in to check the forum and seen this.

Paul you sent me your address by text and your postal order is in the post.

@ivan iirc you did ask was there a fitting kit included and i said no its was just the filter and housing. if you are not satisfied do you want refund? part refund?

[/quote]

well its a bit misleading saying your selling something with a link to what was to be expected and then just the bare filter to turn up, i reakon ivan should take a full refund and buy all that he needs else were and forward back the filter after refund recieved and you cover the return postage?

Blue D1 spec Nuts (which was returned to me by Anpost was sent out today to Robert Owens- Tracking No. - CL 029 701 852 IE

I have received nothing true the post whats going on lloyd ?

Looks like it was delivered back to Waterford 25/2

Fooking joke at this stage.

If it was me I'd be down knocking on his door

:smokin:

Back