Brand new parts clear out from my old impreza

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=36382.msg422576#msg422576 date=1359917923]
I promise this WILL be all sorted tomorrow guys (monday).
[/quote]

:angry1: :angry1:lloyd your nothing but a thief this this is no way to treat lads who were straight and sent you money for parts they never got . if it were my money i'd be kicking your door down :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

i would have thought Lloyd would have had the decency to sort this out having met the chap in waterford last year and thinking he seemed like a decent fella , but looks like Joe has hit the nail on the head , nothing short of a con man and a thief , should be able to report him on any other forums he frequents and if the admin is any good on them he should be barred from them all until he pays back what he has gotten by deception and fraud

[quote author=KENC link=topic=36382.msg427888#msg427888 date=1363543676]
Is there a Sunday drive coming up soon?
[/quote]

could be arranged . doubt his parents would be impressed with alot of people turning up looking for money back

you could post a letter to his parents to let them know what hes been upto with a return address and see if ya got a response they mite give him a clip on the ear

Hi owen

yes they were returned to me as i sent them out to a wrong address as i got the 2 addresses from you mixed up

i was away abroad when these were returned to me and when i got back parents never told me and had them stored away untill il asked them today, sure enough i have them. can you email me on the address you would like these sent to and i will post them out first thing in the morning. sorry! :smile:

im glad everyone has been refunded now, i though this was sorted weeks ago only for this package of D1 nuts which i was unaware of , i never meant or had the intention to rob or con anyone as i enjoyed my time on the forum and meets while i had a scooby :smile:

thanks

enough of the bullshit lad either give robbie his money back or send him what he paid for simple as . no one believes anything you say because of the lies you've told already . listen anyone can make a mistake lad but you've had enough chances here to put things right and you didn't . when you take someone else's money under false pretences its theft and you a thief simple as :angry1: :angry1:.poor form lad poor form

i have already spoke to owen a few mins ago the minute i saw this, got sorted. address he wants the package sent out to has been giving to me and like i said it will be posted out first thing in the morning. :smile:

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=36382.msg428201#msg428201 date=1363721767]
Hi owen

yes they were returned to me as i sent them out to a wrong address as i got the 2 addresses from you mixed up

i was away abroad when these were returned to me and when i got back parents never told me and had them stored away untill il asked them today, sure enough i have them. can you email me on the address you would like these sent to and i will post them out first thing in the morning. sorry! :smile:

im glad everyone has been refunded now, i though this was sorted weeks ago only for this package of D1 nuts which i was unaware of , i never meant or had the intention to rob or con anyone as i enjoyed my time on the forum and meets while i had a scooby :smile:

thanks
[/quote]

The nuts were sent to the wrong address i checked with the post office i then rang the helpline for the post office and they were able to tell me they had been returned to the sender the dates match up and are consistent with what lloyd has said and i do believe they will be sent to me in due course...IMO...we should ease up on the comments directed at him............ .....sh*t HAPPENS !

in all fairness Robbie , you showed first interest in the wheel nuts back around mid december , so allowing for the time of year etc etc you should have had your items in early january , not the arse end of march ,
and to be fair to Joe , he took up for the chap back at the start of this Fiasco saying he was a sound chap and there has to be a reason , so i can see why Joe is hacked off with him , a thread like this is rare on the forum because members wont stand for anyone taking the piss , constantly see rip off threads on the big uk forums and nobody really cares , says alot for the members on here i think . :subaru:

robbie i dont think anyone should ease up on this moron this is dragging on months and so many different porkies have been told and you may be the last to get sorted but as for your quote "sh*t HAPPENS" how many times does it have to happen in your book before it becomes "BULLSHIT" :sucks:

Back