Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woow just saw a genuine 22b on the back off a recovery truck. Original wheels and all. No reg plates on it. Too slow to take a photo

Must be the weather for it - walked out my front door on Saturday and was greeted by a flatbed with an immaculate black NSX on it - no reg plates either. The boom is truly back!!

That black NSX was actually won on dreamcargiveaways.co.uk.
I had an entry myself to it, was lovely thing altogether

Supra up there at the minute. Some serious motors go through there. Had 2/3 impreza comps that I entered too, and two RX7 ones also.

Presume it's the same NSX as there was photos of him going onto the ferry so.... Very coincidental if not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190416-152715.jpg
    Screenshot_20190416-152715.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 133
Woow just saw a genuine 22b on the back off a recovery truck. Original wheels and all. No reg plates on it. Too slow to take a photo

JD Recovery? 22B on its way to Diamond Marque Cars in Waterford I'd say. He gets some gear.

Bloody hell. How did he get his hands on that. Must have cost him a fortune. That will be sold to some collector in the Uk I bet for huge money. Fair play to him if he gets top dollar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I wouldn't know about the bumper or spoiler or anything to be honest but in comparison to other Type R models I didn't think price was too bad.
In fairness, what is a decent price for a two door now, they are rising like...

In fairness there a hard car to price for a few reasons really.

Top end of the market is the version 6 v limiteds when they have a full window and the right mods or bog standard.these are 18+ depending.

Bottom of the chain would be the version 3 with the old dash in any other color than blue. Depends on condition and nct and mods how much these go for.

Car above had no nct, this for me is criminal, why has it not is the question? Also this car has a UK spec front bumper with the light washers which doesn't match the grill on the car, there's a chance the rear spoiler is right but going by the grill it's no and imo that's why there's no pics of the front interior.

Could be a lovely car worth the money but I wouldn't be making a long drive to go see it without asking the sell the for the above answers

Can't argue with those points to be fair.
Looks nice I think. V6 LTD are money makers and investments alright
Think that would be the reason people get later spec bumpers etc.

I wouldn't have a clue what I'd be buying ????????

I wouldn't have a clue what I'd be buying [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Take it for a rip if it?s fast great. roar out of it even better if you stand on breaks it stops deadly. but in fairness it has a set of big brakes it should stop good. But that will take away from it being unmolested original which is why most would buy a 22B me I?d bring it to the ring this year if it lives it lives blah blah etc

I wouldn't have a clue what I'd be buying ????????

In fairness most people wouldn't either Eoin.

And in fairness lots of people put big rear wings on the early cars and the v5/6 front bumper because some people like that look better but in some cases it's after crash damage which you have to find as the seller mightened even know them selves.

I'd love another type r as there amazing to drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back