Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck with her Tom :thumbsup: vrt is what it is agreed

theres not really much differences between a spec c and spec c Ra John . The Ra has a Black center console like the S204 with red hazard switch ,Ra-r enkei Wheels but in silver and 17? and 5x114, pink rear roll bar and drop link box?s on the hub and pink 4 way adjustable shocks and pink springs which is the biggest Improvement over standard spec c suspension :thumbsup: . The Ra-r got 6 pot calipers on the front and 18 enkei Wheels and the S204 engine to finish it off :thumbsup:

It?s a pity they didn?t give them an individual number And it would have added to There value .

That's the one I put in the 'was it you' thread not so long ago, nice motor in fairness ????

Yeah it?s mine just stuck it up for the craic and have a couple of genuine interest in her so going to bring in a few fresh from Japan here and @tommy555 she is a genuine spec-c Type RA with matching numbers to prove so she was originally baught blue but the guy who owned it from new got it done in black from new and even went to the rounds of getting the chassis plate Colour changed to suit the black car apparently he done the same with a bug eye and blob eye have a mate of mine in Japan doing some homework on this and will put up a tread once we know all

As far as I?m aware you could buy the RA in White, Black, Silver. blue ..

I was actually going to buy a black one from a guy in the UK importer there a couple of months ago, I still have pics and info in messenger somewhere, I will try find them.

@ken cheers man all numbers matching anyway man have that conformation here chassis no engine no and gear box no
Have her vrt?d now anyway and have my BBS?s fully re furbished and new Yokohama advan rd08 tyres on and STI Carbon front lip and a few bits doing a full under body clean now and will get all pictures up then

Attachments

• 3BC4DCA7-8B7D-40D9-92ED-BB3DF37E0E06.jpeg
    3BC4DCA7-8B7D-40D9-92ED-BB3DF37E0E06.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 146
  • 7238A0DC-7E19-41F4-AD6A-AF2EBE10C5D6.jpeg
    7238A0DC-7E19-41F4-AD6A-AF2EBE10C5D6.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 145
Looks great Tom!!

You just can?t beat those BBS rims on a wide track blob/hawk.

Look the bolix!!

A proper straight hardened side wall track tyre makes them look unreal!

Well wear my friend.

Last edited:
Class Tom. Fair play, beautiful motor. Lovin the black/gold combo. Hope to see it at some events man ????

750 pound delivered to Ireland
5x114
2910ba9f21a4d56f7077650b11f29896.jpg
b2fea5d70cb2c2cc480ecd686b7b3dae.jpg
5cae18954c84199ee106f48f118bcf56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

750 = 870 euros +350 refurb by the looks of them is 1200 quid then maybe a set of tyres would work out cheaper for a mint set

the bbs wheels look way better that the enkei wheels that were on it tom:thumbsup: well ware

Last edited:
impressive amount of bullsh1t in such a small add
vrt is small on uk models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back