Not open for further replies.
VRT ?720 !!!!! Baaaaahaaahaaahaaa:hammerhead:
VRT is e720 on that.

5d47680dd8ee022ff4ebc8e29d5c688c.jpg
94be3d637006832d95d0c327f1938907.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Thats not related to actual car valuation

It is indeed - it?s the current Open Market Sale Price as determined by revenue. 36% of 2,000 is 720. When you take it to the nct centre, I?d be fairly certain that they won?t give you a price there and then as they are not bound by the calculator. They?ll have revenue check for sale ads etc and then come back with 36% of what those cars are actually selling for.

If the seller is willing to put in on Irish plates for ?720 then happy days but I doubt that will happen otherwise he?d have done it already as it?s far easier to sell once it?s been vrt?d

It is indeed - it?s the current Open Market Sale Price as determined by revenue. 36% of 2,000 is 720. When you take it to the nct centre, I?d be fairly certain that they won?t give you a price there and then as they are not bound by the calculator. They?ll have revenue check for sale ads etc and then come back with 36% of what those cars are actually selling for.

If the seller is willing to put in on Irish plates for ?720 then happy days but I doubt that will happen otherwise he?d have done it already as it?s far easier to sell once it?s been vrt?d
Yep ok .......

There's a crowd in Cork there selling fresh imports with VRT included in the price.
Mallow Road motors I think.
Done two blob eyes for 11500 I think and a classic up now for 14k I think also.
Cars are well clean too with reasonably low mileage. They had them up on done deal also.

uk models are still on calculator so im afraid your wrong mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back