Scoobyturbo
Well-known member
7am Colm dont be still asleep like last year at least this time you can be as pissed as you like 
Cheers joe see you then
Cheers joe see you then
scoobyturbo said:7am Colm dont be still asleep like last year at least this time you can be as pissed as you like
Cheers joe see you then![]()

scoobyturbo said:Made sure it started after yesterday![]()
Codders said:Got the braking fluid changed to RBF 660
Did the track/fast road 4 wheels alignment with +0.08 on every wheel.
Just came back from preloading the newly fitted BC coilovers. Gonna be learning to drive it with all new setup tomorrowwhat do u think of the bc`s also who done your 4 wheel alignment?
Codders said:I think they're brilliant.
I've had experience with many coilovers and most of them were too hard making them tough for every day driving.
I took the standard 5kg/4kg springs rate and with up to 5 clicks of hardness adjustment they are as soft as standard sti suspension..
The only thing is that they made a positive camber on the rear wheels, even if the car is lowered, so its a good idea to invest in camber bolt set and fit in the rear.
Great build quality, great value for money and aftersale service from Apex (bc distributor as well) - after I found out one of my springs on front strut has different amount of coils, even if they said it shouldn't make much difference, they still sent me a coil free of charge, so I could have them equal.
I have the tracking done in FAST FIT in Cork.
Deanrock Business Park, Togher, Cork.
Codders said:I have a rear Whiteline Antirollbar but only 20mm thick.. It's adjustable so I chose the hardest setting (some say it makes it like a 22mm one on a softest setting)
Still on the standard front antirollbar but with whiteline droplinks all around.
I have the front 22mm adjustable whiteline sitting at home, I didn't fit it because I wanted a bit tighter back rather than the front to prevent understeering. Now I'm a bit sorry I hadn't fitted it, as it would have made the car more stable. And less roll on the front would be great I think..
Will be fitting anti lift kit and replacing rear arb to 24mm so next year it's gonna be mint
Your wagon was very fast on bends yesterday as well![]()
goosie208 said:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
how many degrees?
and hows your tire wear![]()

keith dublin said:As above bit much for road car
Some crack testing it out![]()
5door bullet said:keith dublin said:As above bit much for road car
Some crack testing it out![]()
still more to go, sure there only tyres, its not hard to get more lol

BazGF8 said:5door bullet said:keith dublin said:As above bit much for road car
Some crack testing it out![]()
still more to go, sure there only tyres, its not hard to get more lol
Why would ya bother though , ruining tires for looks and ruining the handling of the car
Hella flush .............Hella Fcuk Off