What did you do to your car today?

changed my spoiler

2012-10-27170219.jpg

2012-10-27165952.jpg

2012-10-27170021.jpg
 
Ordered today as I need a spare..

57497FE000a.jpg


Anyone knows if my 99 Type-R's key is code programmed?
 
scoobycolm said:
i think someone at the track day said codders was a original u.k. car :ponder2:

Hey Colm
It's JDM! I even have import papers .... first from Japan to Cyprus, where a Welsh RAF soldier imported it for himself (he was stationing in Cyprus at the time), then he brought it to UK and then Mike from here bought it off him :)
 
Eric got a 1.6 wagon into the yard on Friday so I got a few much interior bits for my wagon, picked up a new Center consol as mine was cracked and I pushed the cigarette lighter right through the consol a few weeks back, new glove box as the back was cut out of mine for some strange reason? Also I got the boot mat and the wood that goes under it, the 2 trays on both sides at the speakers and the pull out screen at the back of the seats, I took the jack as well as mine was rusted beyond belief and a tool kit in a subaru bag ;)

doesn't look like much has changed in the boot but its miles better to me and one more thing I can tick of the long list I have for the car, oh and I gat all this for €30 ;)

This is before
ACC08019-55EE-4EE4-B5ED-3424E08D6C3B-943-0000007083FFC73D.jpg


And after
399185CC-8FC2-41DD-AA74-767DB6FEAD7C-943-000000708B84B552.jpg


Oh and the jack and tool bag
6A63D701-BC23-4FA1-A14E-97A2DAD627AE-943-0000007094BBAC68.jpg
 
explains that so Codders :thumbsup:
shouldnt have to worry about a programmed key anyway
Codders said:
scoobycolm said:
i think someone at the track day said codders was a original u.k. car :ponder2:

Hey Colm
It's JDM! I even have import papers .... first from Japan to Cyprus, where a Welsh RAF soldier imported it for himself (he was stationing in Cyprus at the time), then he brought it to UK and then Mike from here bought it off him :)
 
after just over 2 years of ownership i finally figured out that there is a beeper as well as the light that flashes when its time to change gear , i was convinced that only the jdm cars only had the beeper ,

so basically what i done to my car today was turn on the beeper that has a secret for over 2 years :zzzz:
 
W
dannyb said:
Eric got a 1.6 wagon into the yard on Friday so I got a few much interior bits for my wagon, picked up a new Center consol as mine was cracked and I pushed the cigarette lighter right through the consol a few weeks back, new glove box as the back was cut out of mine for some strange reason? Also I got the boot mat and the wood that goes under it, the 2 trays on both sides at the speakers and the pull out screen at the back of the seats, I took the jack as well as mine was rusted beyond belief and a tool kit in a subaru bag ;)

doesn't look like much has changed in the boot but its miles better to me and one more thing I can tick of the long list I have for the car, oh and I gat all this for €30 ;)

This is before
ACC08019-55EE-4EE4-B5ED-3424E08D6C3B-943-0000007083FFC73D.jpg


And after
399185CC-8FC2-41DD-AA74-767DB6FEAD7C-943-000000708B84B552.jpg


Oh and the jack and tool bag
6A63D701-BC23-4FA1-A14E-97A2DAD627AE-943-0000007094BBAC68.jpg

What colour is the car Danny?
 
Back
Top