duggiestyles
Sunday Drivers
changed my spoiler
Brads said:It's not exactly what I did to my car, but I bought this for my future scooby.
http://www.hugzbabystore.ie/Group-1...ng-sport-microfibre-saphir-4031953034053.html
Lovely seat and wouldnt mind getting the one with pink in it for our wee girl


so happy daysscoobycolm said:i think someone at the track day said codders was a original u.k. car![]()
Codders said:scoobycolm said:i think someone at the track day said codders was a original u.k. car![]()
Hey Colm
It's JDM! I even have import papers .... first from Japan to Cyprus, where a Welsh RAF soldier imported it for himself (he was stationing in Cyprus at the time), then he brought it to UK and then Mike from here bought it off him![]()
will hopefully get them fitted before the weekend and get some pics up
dannyb said:Eric got a 1.6 wagon into the yard on Friday so I got a few much interior bits for my wagon, picked up a new Center consol as mine was cracked and I pushed the cigarette lighter right through the consol a few weeks back, new glove box as the back was cut out of mine for some strange reason? Also I got the boot mat and the wood that goes under it, the 2 trays on both sides at the speakers and the pull out screen at the back of the seats, I took the jack as well as mine was rusted beyond belief and a tool kit in a subaru bag
doesn't look like much has changed in the boot but its miles better to me and one more thing I can tick of the long list I have for the car, oh and I gat all this for €30
This is before
![]()
And after
![]()
Oh and the jack and tool bag
![]()