Lots of plastic. You need tiny fingers

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1447440344469.jpg
    FB_IMG_1447440344469.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 38
Basic price on ford Ireland Web site I'd 51k

Looks very drab nothing like the old one
It needs them vents in the bonnet and big archs
It is an amazing car on paper and well priced but just looks like a normal focus.

LADS!!!! Never mind how it's not aggressive enough and not 3 door etc, which I agree with BTW. The fact is its a family hatchback that has 350 bhp, 4x4, launch control, and a drift mode every petrolheads fantasy family car under 60k has just been born no one can argue with that imo. Be honest lads ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reason it looks way it does is its now a would wide platform the Rs Focus wide arches vents dumped in favour of 4 wheel drive ect

Know which I'd prefer

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This is not going to be popular but I'll say it anyway :icon_grin: the rs it's the real drivers the golf is for some lads that thinks he can drive . If I Was spending my money it's on the rs . They have being building great fast cars for years ,vw on the other hand are new at this the gti is where it was at will be intresting to see

This is not going to be popular but I'll say it anyway :icon_grin: the rs it's the real drivers the golf is for some lads that thinks he can drive . If I Was spending my money it's on the rs . They have being building great fast cars for years ,vw on the other hand are new at this the gti is where it was at will be intresting to see

I remember Subaru being no where ever.
Then a legacy came, stirred a few hearts!

Then an Impreza.. Did the job won a few championships.

Now vw new at this... Rally cred cars..
Think they did well in Motorsport worlds...

3 times WRC champion in a row since the car landed on the first stage!

These wins have come through to the road car in some ways.

Might be new at this but they produce a golf that would put manners on most 300bhp cars.

Drive one hard then drive an RS hard.

Then we can put it all to bed, no matter what price either is!! :)

By the way how is the RS a real drivers car compared to golf R?

Have they been compared?
I've driven several golf R's in both dsg and manual.

Can't compare to RS focus cause it's not here yet...

Not being smart but I'd like to be educated please :)

@wagondec

Can you tell me which garage one should ring to get a firm price and delivery time? I rang two ford garages today, neither got back to me. How much for one with standard alloys and rubber, straight sale, recaros a must though.

Thanks

TurboPaul

Back