Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
from JDM AUCTION WATCH:
2002 - BE5 Subaru Legacy Tommy Kaira - 01/03/19

???? Rare Tommy Kaira Legacy B4 with 2.2 engine
???? Fully repainted in WR Blue

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-impreza-v6-limited-type-r-5000-duty-paid/21233122
26a1cd626ddfa98b7568011f4b3f82e9.jpg
f0cdb0b5094ffafd745aea97b84f618d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

A bit hefty on that so you talking guts of 25 k to get it on the road a bit optimistic. He?s not doing anyone any favors bringing one in when the grabbing office sees that

Is it for real though?

If on G plate since 2014, why not show it?

Easy for anyone to put up ads to drive up (vrt) prices... or am I just being cynical now?

Is it for real though?

If on G plate since 2014, why not show it?

Easy for anyone to put up ads to drive up (vrt) prices... or am I just being cynical now?

Yes its real. I know somebody who has viewed it last time it was advertised for ?2k less.

yes its gizmos , old for sale thread on here from 2014 somewhere

Stephen remember a lad from Limerick raffled one of these V6 back in 12 or 13 (i think) on ae86irl, he couldn't get anybody to buy it for 8k at the time? Was a nice original one too if memory serves me right. I think he pulled the raffle as they were only starting to become a thing back then and he wasn't sure if it was legal i think. Can't remember if it was before or after you raffled the black UK spec?
I think the Subaru ended up in Monaghan or Cavan after anyway.

Stephen remember a lad from Limerick raffled one of these V6 back in 12 or 13 (i think) on ae86irl, he couldn't get anybody to buy it for 8k at the time? Was a nice original one too if memory serves me right. I think he pulled the raffle as they were only starting to become a thing back then and he wasn't sure if it was legal i think. Can't remember if it was before or after you raffled the black UK spec?
I think the Subaru ended up in Monaghan or Cavan after anyway.

ye it was james car , fresh rebuilt engine and all! raffle never happend
it was big money at the time , not sure where it ended up , i wouldnt know it if i saw it to be honest

5500 or 6k was top dollar back 2012
could find them for 4 or 4500 easy enough
nobody wanted them
most were in bits or good ones went to the uk / europe

Thanks for the mention rob still for sale, also a blue mg midget on done deal if any ones into that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back