Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeasus man you've been at it a while lol
There was plenty to be made years back, VRT destroyed it now

since the vrt went mad people are gone crazy for them
later model 4dr classics are slow sellers
everybody wants early models
vrt was only 1100 or 1200 at worst back then!

It's a vicious circle.

VRT goes up - people more inclined to buy cars already registered - more demand - Irish reg commands a premium - VRT goes up.

It's a vicious circle.

VRT goes up - people more inclined to buy cars already registered - more demand - Irish reg commands a premium - VRT goes up.

ye people want fresh ish registered cars

but then the lad with his wrx thats in 10 years , 17 owners , 8 engines and rusty as hell sees these cars making good money and fires his up on donedeal for the same

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

https://www.donedeal.ie/modifiedcars-for-sale/subaru-spec-c-type-ra/21398802
9e0cc2c7b9aef964e82c1d57d7d24ed4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah it?s mine just stuck it up for the craic and have a couple of genuine interest in her so going to bring in a few fresh from Japan here and @tommy555 she is a genuine spec-c Type RA with matching numbers to prove so she was originally baught blue but the guy who owned it from new got it done in black from new and even went to the rounds of getting the chassis plate Colour changed to suit the black car apparently he done the same with a bug eye and blob eye have a mate of mine in Japan doing some homework on this and will put up a tread once we know all

Vrt doesn?t really bother me it is what it is the way I look at it if ya can?t afford the vrt you can?t afford the car so ta hell with it no point wingen about it get on With it pay it give out about it for a few days and forget about it enjoy the car my Moto work hard play hard as you will never see a hearse with a draw bar can?t bring it with ya and I?m fcuked if I?m leaving it for some one else to enjoy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back